Ontwikkeld door KoongoInstalleer App
Why 2dehands app?
The 2dehands app is a quick and easy way how to sell highly targeted products, build the brand awareness and increase traffic to your webshop. 2dehands feed makes 2dehands advertising easy and provides 2dehands product data import as friendly as possible. With 2dehands feed, you can place and update ads on 2dehands automatically on regular basis.
Benefits of the 2dehands app
- Automatic CPC optimization option - enables you to display your product advertisements on the 2dehands top positions.
- 2dehands API product data synchronization - your 2dehands Advertisements are updated whenever there is any product data change.
- Filter and export selected products based on an attribute or a category filtering. For more details check Koongo documentation.
How does the app work?
The 2dehands app allows you to advertise and sell easily on the 2dehands channel. To set up the 2dehands app please follow the steps below:
- Install the 2dehands app in your CCV shop by clicking the INSTALL button above and follow the installation process.
- After successful installation, continue with setting your 2dehands feeds up. Here is the link to the 2dehands integration manual.
In case you need any assistance please contact Koongo representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2dehands app is limited to 5000 products. For unlimited product option please install also the Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool app.
- Questions, ideas or feedback? You're always welcome to contact the Koongo representative.
- Do you need the Koongo documentation? Check the Koongo User Guide.
The Koongo story has begun in spring 2007, originally known as NoStress Commerce company, we targeted to Magento users. In that time we created the community portal Magento.CZ to increase the popularity of Magento platform in the Czech and the Slovak Republic. The Koongo brand was introduced in 2013 and since then, we focused on the feed and affiliate marketing. In 2014 we announced a new product Koongo as a Service with the first integrations available for several shopping platforms. The Koongo apps for CCV Shop was introduced in 2015.
To get more information about Koongo please visit www.koongo.com.