Ontwikkeld door KoongoInstalleer App
Why Beslist.nl app?
The Beslist.nl app is a quick and easy way how to sell your products on the Beslist channel, build your brand awareness and increase the traffic to your CCV Shop store. The Beslist order synchronization functionality provides the product data export and the order synchronization as user-friendly as possible.
Benefits of the Beslist.nl app
- Beslist product data and order sync API integration - the API connection is responsible for the smooth processing of product data and orders placed on the Beslist channel. The Beslist order is uploaded to the connected CCV Shop store, the related product stock is updated accordingly.
- The shipment information is synchronized in both directions - the Beslist channel and CCV Shop store.
- Google Analytics Integration - the app can be easily integrated with the Google Analytics service - it allows you to analyze the performance statistics of your products.
- Advanced product data modification - adjust the product price, use dynamic transformation, set up various export conditions, etc.
- Advanced filtering option - filter and export selected product data based on an attribute or a category filtering.
- Free trial available - you can test the Beslist app within the month of the app installation for free!
How does the app work?
The Beslist.nl app allows you to advertise and sell easily on the Beslist channel. To set up the Beslist.nl app please follow the steps below:
- Install the Beslist.nl app in your CCV Shop by clicking the INSTALL button above and follow the installation process.
- After successful app installation, continue with setting your Beslist feeds up. Here is the link to the Beslist integration manual.
- Turn the order synchronization ON in your Koongo account.
Please contact the Koongo representative for the Beslist order synchronization setup.
The Beslist.nl app is limited to 5000 products. For unlimited product option please install also the Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool app.
- Questions, ideas or feedback? You're always welcome to contact the Koongo representative.
- Do you need the Koongo documentation? Check the Koongo User Guide.
The Koongo story has begun in spring 2007, originally known as NoStress Commerce company, we targeted to Magento users. In that time we created the community portal Magento.CZ to increase the popularity of Magento platform in the Czech and the Slovak Republic. The Koongo brand was introduced in 2013 and since then, we focused on the feed and affiliate marketing. In 2014 we announced a new product Koongo as a Service with the first integrations available for several shopping platforms. The Koongo apps for CCV Shop was introduced in 2015.
To get more information about Koongo please visit www.koongo.com.