Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool
Ontwikkeld door KoongoInstalleer App
Why Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool app?
The Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool app is the data feed management tool that streamlines the process of the product export from your CCV Shop store to more than 500 product search and price comparison websites, affiliate networks and online marketplaces. It allows online retailers to reach seamlessly hundreds of new marketing channels all around the world from the single integration point. The Koongo service is capable of bringing new prospects to your CCV Shop store and through that, to increase your store traffic and revenue significantly.
Benefits of the Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool app
- More than 500 comparison websites, online marketplaces or affiliate channels supported - increase the traffic to your store by publishing your product data on various channels.
- Various channels API integration - available for Amazon, Bol.com, Marktplaats Admarkt, 2dehands.be, Beslist, eBay, Miinto and others.
- Filter and export selected product data based on the attribute or category filtering.
- Mapping categories option - map your store categories to related channel categories to get higher ranking of your products and services.
- Google Analytics Integration - the app can be easily integrated with the Google Analytics service - it allows you to analyze the performance statistics of your products.
- Always up-to-date product data feeds - the feed templates are updated on regular basis to cover the latest changes in feed template specification.
- Free trial available - you can test the Koongo service within the month of the app installation for free!
How does the app work?
The Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool app allows you to advertise and sell easily on any of Koongo supported channels. To set up the app please follow the steps below:
- Install the app in your CCV Shop by clicking the INSTALL button above and follow the installation process.
- After successful installation, select the required channel and continue with setting the channel feed up. The integration manual for each channel is available at Koongo websites, Channels tab. Search for the required channel.
In case you need any assistance please contact the Koongo representative.
Need order synchronization?
The Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool includes all supported channels, the order synchronization functionality is not included. The order sync integration is available for the specific channels under the separate Koongo CCV Shop apps - e.g. Beslist.nl, Bol.com, Amazon and, Miinto.
- Questions, ideas or feedback? You're always welcome to contact the Koongo representative.
- Do you need the Koongo documentation? Check the Koongo User Guide.
2dehands.be, Affili.net, Amazon, Atosho.com, Beslist.nl, Bizrate, Bol.com, Ciao, Cleafs.com, Criteo, eBay, Daisycon, Fashionchick, Fruugo, Google, Idealo, Kelkoo, Marktplaats Admarkt, Miinto, Pixmania.com, Pricegrabber, Pricerunner, Pricesavvy, Scoupz, Spartoo, Shop.com, ShopAlike, Shopmania, Shopstyle, Shopwiki, Shopzilla, Storesquare.be, Tradedoubler.com, Tradetracker.com, Trendsales, Twenga, Yatego, Webgains, Wish.com, Wupti.com
You can find all supported channels at Koongo website, section Channels.
The Koongo story has begun in spring 2007, originally known as NoStress Commerce company, we targeted to Magento users. In that time we created the community portal Magento.CZ to increase the popularity of Magento platform in the Czech and the Slovak Republic. The Koongo brand was introduced in 2013 and since then, we focused on the feed and affiliate marketing. In 2014 we announced a new product Koongo as a Service with the first integrations available for several shopping platforms. The Koongo apps for CCV Shop was introduced in 2015.
To get more information about Koongo please visit www.koongo.com.