Ontwikkeld door KoongoInstalleer App
Why Spartoo app?
The Spartoo app is a quick and easy way how to advertise your products on the Spartoo channel, build your brand awareness and increase the traffic to your CCV Shop store.
Spartoo.com is an e-commerce website specializing in shoes and clothing created in 2006 and based in Grenoble, France. The name of the company was inspired by the gladiator sandal or "spartiate" from the town of Sparte, a major power in ancient Greece. Spartoo was modeled after the American company Zappos, an online shoe retailer. Spartoo is now present in 30 European countries. They sell primarily footwear, but also carry ready-to-wear fashion for men and women.
Benefits of the Spartoo app
- Submission to Spartoo using URL connection - your product data are always up-to-date on the Spartoo channel.
- Optimize your ROI with Google Analytics - the app can be easily integrated with the Google Analytics service - it allows you to analyze the performance statistics of your products.
- Advanced product data modification - adjust the product price, use dynamic transformation, set up various export conditions, etc.
- Advanced filtering option - filter and export selected product data based on an attribute or a category filtering.
- Free trial available - you can test the Spartoo app within the month of the app installation for free!
How does the app work?
The Spartoo app allows you to advertise easily on the Spartoo channel. To set up the Spartoo app please follow the steps below:
- Install the Spartoo app in your CCV Shop by clicking the INSTALL button above and follow the installation process.
- After successful app installation, continue with setting your Spartoo feed up. Here is the link to the Spartoo integration manual.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact the Koongo representative.
The Spartoo app is limited to 2000 products. For unlimited product option, you can use the Feed and Affiliate Marketing Tool app.
- Questions, ideas or feedback? You're always welcome to contact the Koongo representative.
- Do you need the Koongo documentation? Check the Koongo User Guide.
The Koongo story has begun in spring 2007, originally known as NoStress Commerce company, we targeted to Magento users. In that time we created the community portal Magento.CZ to increase the popularity of Magento platform in the Czech and the Slovak Republic. The Koongo brand was introduced in 2013 and since then, we focused on the feed and affiliate marketing. In 2014 we announced a new product Koongo as a Service with the first integrations available for several shopping platforms. The Koongo apps for CCV Shop was introduced in 2015.
To get more information about Koongo please visit www.koongo.com.